ATPL Integrated. EASA Approved. Early Registration Offer
Early Registration Offer for the Aviator Pro II, an ATPL Integrated, EASA Approved Commercial Pilot Training course, to get your Commercial Pilot License in only 14 months! The offer is valid for registrations until June 30th, 2019. Hurry!!!
Save €3,000.00 !!!
Valid for registrations until June 30th, 2019
Have a question? Contact us
Aviator Pro II
ATPL Integrated. EASA Approved. Commercial Pilot Training Course.
ATPL Integrated. Commercial Pilot Training course - CPL/ME/IR + MCC on license (ATPL Frozen)This is a Commercial Pilot Integrated Training course (ATPL Integrated) designed for student pilots with zero flying experience. The course provides all the theoretical knowledge and flight training required, plus certification, for a successful examination and flight skill test in order to obtain an EASA Approved Commercial Pilot License (CPL) including Multi Engine (ME) and Instrument Ratings (IR), ATPL Theory Credit and MCC Completed on license (CPL/ME/IR - EASA Approved ATPL frozen).
- Age: At least 18 years old
- English Language: Sufficient knowledge of English Language
- Min. Degree: High school or equivalent
- Good health and Physical Status
- Non-EU citizens: VISA Type D (student Permit) required for non European citizens. What is this?
An initial assessment is required before you accepted by our Academy as full time student. The initial assessment structure is described in detail here: Initial Assessment
- 750 classroom hours for ATPL(A) Theoretical course
- 20 classroom hours for Multi Crew Cooperation (MCC) course
- 200 Hours of Flight Training
- Course books
- Student Kit
- ICAO Language Proficiency Test fees
Average completion duration is 14 months due to perfect weather in Geece and according to student's performance.
- Attica / Megara
- Attica / Markopoulo
The climate of our facilities in Greece ensures perfect weather conditions and immediate flight training without any weather related delays!
Course Analysis Aviator Pro II ATPL Integrated. EASA Approved. Commercial Pilot Training Course.
ATPL (A) Theoretical Course
• 750 classroom hours for the ATPL(A) Theoretical Course
Multi Crew Cooperation course (MCC)
• 20 classroom hours for the Multi Crew Cooperation (MCC) course
- 137 hours on Single Engine Piston (SEP) aircraft
- 40 hours in Flight Simulator FNPT II / EASA Compliant
- 8 hours on Multi Engine Piston (MEP) Aircraft
- 15 hours Multi Crew Cooperation Course on TURBO PROP FNTP-II Simulator / EASA Compliant
- Apple iPad tablet
- Folding Knee board
- EASA PART/FCL Pilot’s Log Book
- Navigation Plotter
- Operational Navigation Chart 1:1.000.000 (1)
- Tactical Pilot age Chart 1:500.000 (1)
- Low altitude en route chart (1)
- Jeppesen Airway manual botland for training
- Student pilot case (PILOTA CASE)
- Two (2) sets of Academy Uniforms and one (1) flight jacket
Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) Examination Fees & Flight Skill Test per pass
- 2,5 hours flight skill test on Single Engine Aircraft (SEP)
- 2,5 hours flight skill test on Multi Engine Aircraft (MEP)
- HCAA fees for skill tests
- Examiners fee
- HCAA fees for ATPL theoretical examination
- HCAA fees for License Issue
The cost for the first attempt is included in the course price.