ICAO CPL /ME /IR to EASA license conversion
The course objective is to provide to an ICAO CPL /MEP /IR holder all theoretical knowledge and flight training according to Part-FCL, for a successful examination and flight skill test in order to convert his license according to EASA regulations.
Do not hesitate to request an offer for a customized program according to your needs and availability
- Current - Valid ICAO CPL/IR/MEP
- EASA Medical (Class 1) Certificate
- ICAO Language Proficiency Level 4 (at least) issued by an EASA Approved examination centre
Before the Skill test the applicant shall meet minimum:
- 200 hrs total flight time (on aircraft)
- 100 hrs as PIC, 50 of them X-C
- One X-country trip 300 NM as PIC
Additional Training (not mandatory but recommended)
- Aviation English Test
- MCC Flight Training Course
- 20 hours Multi Crew Cooperation Course on TURBO PROP – FNPT II
The total price for additional training is 2,550€ only!
- 3 hours on MEP: 1 day
- 3 hours on Socata TB : 1 day
- 9 hours on FNPT II : 2-3 days
- Skill tests : 2 days
- 20 Hours Theoretical Knowledge : 4 days
- 20 Hours Flight Training MCC : 5 days
- Attica / Megara
- Attica / Markopoulo
The climate of our facilities in Greece ensures perfect weather conditions and immediate flight training without any weather related delays!
Course Analysis Aviator Conversion I ICAO CPL /ME /IR to EASA license conversion
- ATPL (A) Theory which includes, Computer Based Training, formal classroom seminars, inter-active video training, slide/tape presentation, progress tests, and sample exams under supervision of ground instructor.
- Three (3) hours on SEP
- Three (3) hours on MEP
- Nine (9) hours in FNPT II
- MEP A/C Pilot’s Information Manual
- SEP A/C Pilot’s Information Manual
- PAD PILOT Complete Training Manual Package (http://padpilot.eu/)
All books are in i-Book format for Apple i-Pad.
Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) Examination Fees & Flight Skill Test
- 02:30 hours on SEP
- 02:30 hours on MEP
- Examiners fee
The price includes the cost of the first attempt.
Included for first attempt
Have a question? Contact us