PPL(A) - Private Pilot License
- Age: At least 16 years old
- English Language: Sufficient knowledge of English Language
- Physical Status: Good health condition. A valid EASA Class 2 Medical Certificate is required
- Non-EU Citizens: VISA required for non European citizens
- 100 classroom hours
- 45 hours flight with Single Engine Piston (SEP) aircraft
- Student Kit
Average completion duration is 3 to 4 months according to student performance.
- Attica / Megara
The climate of our facilities in Greece ensures perfect weather conditions and immediate flight training without any weather related delays!
Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) Examination Fees & Flight Skill Test per pass
- 1,5 hour flight skill test on Single Engine Aircraft (SEP)
- Examiners fee
- HCAA fees for License Issue
Have a question? Contact us