PPL(A) - Private Pilot License
This course is designed to train students with no previous flight experience to level of flying as private pilots in command on single engine piston aircrafts under visual flight rules.
- Age: At least 16 years old
- English Language: Sufficient knowledge of English Language
- Physical Status: Good health condition. A valid EASA Class 2 Medical Certificate is required
- Non-EU Citizens: VISA required for non European citizens
- Classroom Theoretical Seminars
- 45 hours flight with Single Engine Piston (SEP) aircraft
- Student Kit
Average completion duration is 3 to 4 months according to student performance.
- Attica / Megara
- Attica / Markopoulo
The climate of our facilities in Greece ensures perfect weather conditions and immediate flight training without any weather related delays!
Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) Examination Fees & Flight Skill Test
- 1,5 hour flight skill test on Single Engine Aircraft (SEP)
- Examiners fee
- HCAA fees for License Issue
Included for first attempt
Have a question? Contact us