Flight Instructor (FI) course
The aim of this course is to give adequate training to the applicant in ground and flying instructional techniques based upon established teaching methods. On successful completion of the course and final test the applicant will be issued with a FI (A) rating permitting the holder to give flight training appropriate to the issue of a PPL(A) or a CPL(A).
ATPL Theoretical Training Online Sessions
Seize the opportunity and complete the theoretical part of the APTL(A) training from the comfort of your home without leaving your country!
Due to the COVID-19 disease situation, the ATPL Theoretical part of the training is performed with interactive online sessions.
After completing your registration we will send you your Apple i-Pad, which is included in the Student Kit provided to all ATPL Integrated trainnes, loaded with PAD Pilot's Complete ATPL Training Manual Package. The ATPL training manual package includes the ATPL e-books for 14 subjects and all educational material needed. We will also send you the crendentials for the 12-month subscription to Aviation Exam.
Upon receiving your Apple i-Pad you are ready to participate in the interactive online sessions while you are in constant contact with your instructors, you ask your questions live, perform exams tests etc.
The benefit of Online Sessions
The implementation of interactive online sessions has the benefit for the trainees the reduction of the time they have to live outside their country for almost 8 months, which in turn reduces the total cost of living abroad for completing the training.
Check our offers for the ATPL (A) integrated training course including Accommodation and our special rates for groups of 6 students:
According to FCL.915.FI, an applicant for an FI certificate shall:
- be at least 18 years old
- have a valid EASA Medical Class 1 Certificate
- have received at least 10 hours of instrument flight instruction on the appropriate aircraft category, of which not more than 5 hours may be instrument ground time in an FSTD;
- have completed 20 hours of VFR cross-country flight on the appropriate aircraft category as PIC; and
- hold at least a CPL(A);
- hold at least a PPL(A) and have met the requirements for CPL theoretical knowledge, expect for an FI(A) providing training for the LAPL(A) completed at least 200 hours of flight time on aeroplanes or TMGs, of which 150 hours as PIC;
- have completed at least 30 hours on single engine piston powered aeroplanes of which at least 5 hours shall have been completed during the 6 months preceding the pre-enrty test set out in FCL.930.FI(a);
have completed a VFR cross country flight as PIC, including of at least 540km(300nm) in the course of which full stop landing at 2 different aerodromes shall be made
- 130 hours Ground School
- 30 hours of flight trianing (25h Dual, 5h Mutual)
The course shall last no less than three (3) months, and no more than twelve (12) months. During this period the applicant shall complete all the instructional stages of both theoretical and flight training.
- Attica / Megara
- Attica / Markopoulo
Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) Examination Fees & Flight Skill Test per pass
- 1,5 hour flight skill test on Single Engine Aircraft (SEP)
- Examiners fee
- HCAA fees for skill test
- HCAA fees for License Issue
Have a question? Contact us