Airbus A320 Type Rating
This course is designed to provide to the trainees all the theoretical knowledge and flight training in order to obtain Airbus A320 Type Rating.
Important NOTE: Following the completion of the course, according to the legislation, base training on an airplane A320F must be performed consisting from 6 touch and goes. This training may be arranged by every student by himself with our full support.
The price is per person and is valid for minimum two trainees conducting the same course.
ATPL Theoretical Training Online Sessions
Seize the opportunity and complete the theoretical part of the APTL(A) training from the comfort of your home without leaving your country!
Due to the COVID-19 disease situation, the ATPL Theoretical part of the training is performed with interactive online sessions.
After completing your registration we will send you your Apple i-Pad, which is included in the Student Kit provided to all ATPL Integrated trainnes, loaded with PAD Pilot's Complete ATPL Training Manual Package. The ATPL training manual package includes the ATPL e-books for 14 subjects and all educational material needed. We will also send you the crendentials for the 12-month subscription to Aviation Exam.
Upon receiving your Apple i-Pad you are ready to participate in the interactive online sessions while you are in constant contact with your instructors, you ask your questions live, perform exams tests etc.
The benefit of Online Sessions
The implementation of interactive online sessions has the benefit for the trainees the reduction of the time they have to live outside their country for almost 8 months, which in turn reduces the total cost of living abroad for completing the training.
Check our offers for the ATPL (A) integrated training course including Accommodation and our special rates for groups of 6 students:
- Valid EASA ATPL (A) frozen
- Valid EASA Medical Class 1 certificate
- A320 Type Rating course books in e-Format
- Ground school for A320 Type Rating theoretical course
- Computer Based Training (CBT)
- Sessions on Fixed Base A320 Simulator (see course analysis below)
- Sessions on Full Flight Motion A320 Simulator (see course analysis below)
- Attica / Markopoulo
Ground school is conducted in Attica / Markopoulo (near by Athens Intl Airport «El. Venizelos»), Greece. A320 fixed based Simulator (APT) at FAS facilities in Athens. A320 Full Flight Simulator training is conducted in Sofia/Bulgaria or in Vilnius Lithuania.
Course Analysis Limited Offer Airbus A320 Type Rating
Airbus A320 Theoretical Knowledge course
- 70 hours of CBT under supervision of qualified instructors in classroom at FAS facilities (Athens)
- 18 hours of brush up by qualified instructors in classroom at FAS facilities (Athens)
FSTD Training 40 Hours
- 8 hours (4 dessions of 2 hours each) on A320 fixed based Simulator (APT) at FAS facilities (Athens)
- 32 hours (8 sessions of 4 hours each) on A320 Full Flight Simulator at FFS facilities (Vilnius or Sofia)
- A320 FCOM (PDF Format)
- A320 FCTM (PDF Format)
- A320 Quick Reference Handbook (hard copy)
Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) Examination Fees & Flight Skill Test per pass
- Four (4) hours at FFS facilities (Vilnius or Sofia)
- Examiners fee
Have a question? Contact us