Airbus A320 Type Rating
This course is designed to provide to the trainees all the theoretical knowledge and flight training in order to obtain Airbus A320 Type Rating.
Important NOTE: Following the completion of the course, according to the legislation, base training on an airplane A320F must be performed consisting from 6 touch and goes. This training may be arranged by every student by himself with our full support.
The price is per person and is valid for minimum two trainees conducting the same course.
- Valid EASA ATPL (A) frozen
- Valid EASA Medical Class 1 certificate
- A320 Type Rating course books in e-Format
- Ground school for A320 Type Rating theoretical course
- Computer Based Training (CBT)
- Sessions on Fixed Base A320 Simulator (see course analysis below)
- Sessions on Full Flight Motion A320 Simulator (see course analysis below)
- Attica / Markopoulo
Ground school is conducted in Attica / Markopoulo (near by Athens Intl Airport «El. Venizelos»), Greece. A320 fixed based Simulator (APT) at FAS facilities in Athens. A320 Full Flight Simulator training is conducted in Sofia/Bulgaria or in Vilnius Lithuania.
Course Analysis Limited Offer Airbus A320 Type Rating
Airbus A320 Theoretical Knowledge course
- 70 hours of CBT under supervision of qualified instructors in classroom at FAS facilities (Athens)
- 18 hours of brush up by qualified instructors in classroom at FAS facilities (Athens)
FSTD Training 40 Hours
- 8 hours (4 dessions of 2 hours each) on A320 fixed based Simulator (APT) at FAS facilities (Athens)
- 32 hours (8 sessions of 4 hours each) on A320 Full Flight Simulator at FFS facilities (Vilnius or Sofia)
- A320 FCOM (PDF Format)
- A320 FCTM (PDF Format)
- A320 Quick Reference Handbook (hard copy)
Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) Examination Fees & Flight Skill Test
- Four (4) hours at FFS facilities (Vilnius or Sofia)
- Examiners fee
Included for first attempt
Have a question? Contact us